The PSFC Computer Services group provides the infrastructure for all the computer functions at the Center including but not limited to:
- Network infrastructure
- Cabling, fiber optic highways, bridges, routers, switches, wireless access points.
- Internet address assignment and management
- Software archives
- Windows domain and Linux system and cluster management
- Initial system setup, upgrades, software installation and upgrades, service calls and repairs.
- Install and maintain workstations, servers, printers, scanners and other peripherals.
- User account setup, fees. Documentation purchase and maintenance.
- Disaster recovery services for servers, and some Macs and PCs
- Nightly backups of all servers and CMOD PCs and many other PCs and Macs.
- Crashed disk replacement and user file rebuilds for many Macs and PCs.
MGHPCC Engaging Cluster Information
Email Information & Configuration
PSFC Computer & Network Forms and Links
PSFC Computer Group Members
- Ted Baker (firstname.lastname@example.org, x2-1795, NW16-234)
- Lee Berkowitz (email@example.com, x3-9665, NW17-276)
- Tom Fredian (firstname.lastname@example.org, x3-7623, NW17-268)
- Martin Greenwald (email@example.com, x3-6053, NW17-207)
- Felix Kreisel (firstname.lastname@example.org, x3-8625, NW21-207)
- Mark London (email@example.com, x3-8475, NW17-280)
- Brandon Savage (firstname.lastname@example.org, x3-7616, NW17-272)
- Josh Stillerman (email@example.com, x3-8176, NW17-268)